header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Top 10 Songs that are so HOT right now.

10. Automatic- Miranda Lambert
Automatic by Miranda Lambert on Grooveshark
9. Famous- Kelleigh Bannen

8. Dust- Eli Young Band

7. Burn- Ellie Goulding

6. Ain't Worth the Whiskey- Cole Swindell

5. Song About a Girl- Eric Paslay

4. This is How We Roll- Florida Georgia Line w/ Luke Bryan
3. Say Something-Great Big World w/ Christina Aguilera

2. Up All Night- John Pardi

1. TIMBER- Ke$ha & Pitbull
Timber (feat. Ke$ha) by Ke$ha on Grooveshark

I know, I know, most of these songs are country, but hey, I spend my car time listening to The Highway on Sirius XM and I get to hear songs that are brand new to the country world! That is the best feeling isn't it? Hearing a song you already know become popular and being like "Oh yah, I totally know that one". Also, I am not sure there has ever been a song as great as Timber. Never. gets. old. What are your current favorite songs?

3 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America