header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ciao Bella- Italian-themed bridal shower!



Hi Nuggets! One of my brides had her bridal shower this weekend and it was Italian themed! Courtney is Italian and I am too so I obviously was super excited!

Cute photo frame
Her mom made homemade vegetable lasagna with sauce from scratch (delish) and they also served bruschetta, salad, tiramisu and connolis. Court's sister, the MOH, decorated with rustic Italian items like wine bottles and tea tins. It was so creative. Simple, classy and fun! Also, Courtney wrote a little bio about each of her maids and her sister framed them for us to keep! 



Clockwise-Cute almond favor, the bride and I, rehearsal dinner bouquet, rustic Italian decorations, and the bride opening her gifts!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America