header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fall Spruce Up

Hi nuggets- yet another hectic week! In between binge watching Breaking Bad, new obsession my sister has been trying to get me into for years, school and work, I decided my apartment needed a sprucing, or some Botox for the home. I was getting a bit tired of my summer decorating so I headed over to good old Target to do so in a way that wouldn't cost too much! I got a new bed spread, throw pillows for my couch and table decorations. Unfortunately, Nugget (my cat) thinks the decorative balls on my table are for her to play with. I keep finding them every where, but at least she's not pooing on the floor anymore, right? (Always a silver lining my friends). She is however, back to trying to steal my earring off my ear at 3:30 am. If she wasn't so darn cute I would give her to Goodwill.
New bed spread
Purpley living room-throw pillows change my whole outlook on life
Fall/winter browns on the table and Nugget.



Let me know what you nuggets have done to prep your homes for fall (my favorite season) and winter! Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Cute bedspread!
    My cat wakes me up at 3:30am too. 4:30 I can handle since I'll just get up and exercise anyway, but 3:30 is over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!Love the look in the dining area girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I love pink and black together- it was my "theme" all through my college years in my dorm and I miss it now. Had to retire it when my boyfriend refused to let us buy fluffy pink pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no , I have already fallen in love with this bed spread .
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUch a lovely bed spread and your living and dining room looks great too! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America