header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series Vox Box!

Hi nuggets! I hope everyone is recovering from the amazing was of the Country Music Awards (CMAs) that were on last night. I'm still catching up on DVR, but it's my favorite thing in the world because all of my favorites country stars come together to look "Ameriwear" fabulous and to perform on the same stage. Some favorite performances so far are Florida Georgia Line "'Round Here", Miranda Lambert & Keith Urban, "We Were Us", Taylor Swift, Vince Gill & Alison Krause "Red" and The Band Perry "Don't Let Me Be Lonely". Love it!

Get these at: http://www.influenster.com/review/dr-scholls-active-series-insole


I wanted to quickly touch on the free Dr. Scholl's active series in soles I received free as a Vox Box from Influenster. I love these things. Though I don't run, ever, I do work out and they make the experience much much better. My feet usually get numb and tingly when I do the elliptical and these in soles eliminated that. I got these for free so I have no reason to pump this product up for no reason lol. If you're feet do funky things when you're active, try these babies! 


My shoes with Dr. Scholl's Active Series in soles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America