header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

#wildcard Wednesday: Liebster Award Nominee?!




First of all, I want to thank Kristen @ Hopelessly Ever After for nominating me for this award! This is for new bloggers with 200 or less followers! 

This is what you do to NoMiNaTe your fellow bloggers: 

Acknowledge the blog that nominated you (Yay Kristen!)
Tell 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created
List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve some recognition
Post 11 questions for them to answer
Notify them that they've been nominated
You can't nominate the blog that nominated you



11 Facts About Mer In America:

1) I was raised Jewish but went to an all girl's Catholic School and I loved it.
2) I was a competitive cheerleader starting in fourth grade and still am obsessed with watching ESPN Cheerleading comps.
3) I have lived in Ohio, Michigan and Indiana.
4) When I was younger I went to sleep-away camp for 1 month at a time and it was the best thing ever.
5) I hate roller coasters.
6) I also really dislike bacon, but not as much as roller coasters.
7) Pink is my favorite color.
8) If I could live in a house with glitter covered walls and floors I'd be extremely happy.
9) I can be the laziest person ever in the history of everdom.
10) I tend to like "boy comedies" that most girls think are really nasty.
11) I am an aunt of 2 cute boys and a divalicious girl!


Questions from Kristen:


1. What tv shows are you watching now? Real Housewives of OC, Married to Medicine, Newlyweds, Ryan Lochte's show, Girl Code, Awkward, just finished Bates Motel and Nashville, So You Think You Can Dance, any show on bio. about mobsters or criminals. AND super excited for True Blood and Real Housewives of New Jersey to come back on!


2. All you have is vodka. What are you mixing it with? A lime and soda water.

3. Tell me about your dream vacation. Who's going? My dog. Probably my friend S because I've traveled with her before. Los Angeles because I've never been there and that's where I can start my own reality show;)
4. Read the book first? Or watch the movie first? Book, fo sho. 
5. What is your biggest accomplishment thus far in life? Getting my Masters in Social Work from University of Michigan. 
6. What CD would I most likely find in your player in high school? A mixed CD from my friend Bee.
7. Never have you ever...... peed the bed as an adult.
8. What was your most embarrassing moment? I have about 2 every day. I said the word "tit" in a song instead of "it" during a super bad audition recently. 
9. If you could choose any super power what would it be? to fly so I didn't have to walk or drive anywhere. 
10. You only get one more meal...what is it? Olive Garden salad plus my mom's lasagna.
11. Beer or wine? BEER.
My NOMINEES!!!



Pretty Strong Medicine












These are my questions for you:

1. You have one hour left...who would you call?
2. In one word, describe your personal style.
3. What music do you listen to when you are sad?
4. If you could pick another time period to live in, when would you live (i.e. 20's, 60's)?
5. Do you run...and if so why?
6. What is the healthiest thing you eat or do?
7. What is your unhealthiest habit?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. If you were a color, which one would you be and why?
10. What is your favorite reality/competition TV show?
11. What is one thing you will never forget to tell your children someday (or currently)?




12 comments:

  1. Yay!! Wow, you were quick!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks so much for the nomination, Mer!
    http://86thesoup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How'd you react to the ending of this season of Nashville? I have the humor of a 12 year old boy, so I totally understand the boy comedy thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it, it was dramatic but not ridiculous and it made me so sad that I have to wait until next fall to see what happens!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the nomination, girlie! This is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate roller coasters too! Cannot even LOOK at some of them! I'm a wimp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for nominating me!! I love this idea so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America