First of all, I want to thank Kristen @ Hopelessly Ever After for nominating me for this award! This is for new bloggers with 200 or less followers!
This is what you do to NoMiNaTe your fellow bloggers:
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you (Yay Kristen!)
Tell 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created
List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve some recognition
Post 11 questions for them to answer
Notify them that they've been nominated
You can't nominate the blog that nominated you
11 Facts About Mer In America:
1) I was raised Jewish but went to an all girl's Catholic School and I loved it.
2) I was a competitive cheerleader starting in fourth grade and still am obsessed with watching ESPN Cheerleading comps.
3) I have lived in Ohio, Michigan and Indiana.
4) When I was younger I went to sleep-away camp for 1 month at a time and it was the best thing ever.
5) I hate roller coasters.
6) I also really dislike bacon, but not as much as roller coasters.
7) Pink is my favorite color.
8) If I could live in a house with glitter covered walls and floors I'd be extremely happy.
9) I can be the laziest person ever in the history of everdom.
10) I tend to like "boy comedies" that most girls think are really nasty.
11) I am an aunt of 2 cute boys and a divalicious girl!
Questions from Kristen:
These are my questions for you:
1. You have one hour left...who would you call?
2. In one word, describe your personal style.
3. What music do you listen to when you are sad?
4. If you could pick another time period to live in, when would you live (i.e. 20's, 60's)?
5. Do you run...and if so why?
6. What is the healthiest thing you eat or do?
7. What is your unhealthiest habit?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. If you were a color, which one would you be and why?
10. What is your favorite reality/competition TV show?
11. What is one thing you will never forget to tell your children someday (or currently)?