header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Shoes Can Make You Healthy!

Did I get your attention with this post's title?:)

On this rainy morning is suburbia, it would definitely be easier to throw on a comfortable, un cute outfit, practical shoes and no makeup. However, I find that when I put myself together, I feel better. I do better work and feel more confident about my appearance and actions. Today's ensemble includes a color block nautical-esque dress and these cute little nude flats with a teensy bit a bling. Does a cute outfit technically make us healthier in the traditional sense? Probably not. But it can make us feel better about ourselves, which is a key point in being truly well.

Watch out world...Merica is about to rock this day out!

Stay well and xoxo,
Merica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America