header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Thursday, March 20, 2014

eFamily

Hi all! I have been away for the last few days in Corpus Christi, Texas (more to come on that later) so sorry I have been MIA! I wanted to give a shoutout to one of my sponsors this month-efamily!


efamily is a website and mobile application that you can use to share pictures and messages to family members. It is a great app where you can snap pictures on the go and show your entire family in a few seconds! You really can't get much better than that.
Click on the link to check it out!








Disclosure: I have been compensated by Adproval and efamily to adverstise their website and application. The opinions provided are purely my own. Thank you.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America