header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Friday, January 10, 2014

Sons of Anarchy

Hi all, happy Friday! I wanted to do a quick post about my new favorite show, Sons of Anarchy. I mean, I can totally relate to it because it is about a biker gang in Northern California. Couldn't be more like my life. Teehee, kidding. The show is really addictive (thanks Netflix) and goes into a sect of society I knew absolutely nothing about. I now am a motorcycle gang or "club" (as the members call it) expert. My favorite character is the "old lady" (wife)  and mother of two of the club members. She is a bad a** and probably sheds more blood than the whole club combined. Gotta love those strong female role models!

Its a great show and even if you know nothing about the motorcycle underworld. And Charlie Hunnam isn't bad on the eyes either.  See what I mean? You're welcome. Have a great weekend.



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE SOA. I was literally obsessed. Then I caught-up and a;dkljfaowiehgg. Let me know when you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOA is my absolute favorite! Believe it or not it gets even better season after season! Have fun watching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I am really pissed at Jax lol, hes got a lot to prove to Tara (and me) lol!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America