header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Personal Training 3 & 4

Well, I think I'm getting it nuggets! The personal trainers like to work you hard, but I am getting some good workouts...I am always sore. I haven't nearly passed out and I feel really accomplished after a workout. The trainers like to focus on one area (i.e. arms) in a session, so I one time I asked to do full body. That was the day before my friends wedding and I was definitely hurting a bit, but that good, "I rocked it" kind of hurt! Yesterday,  we did arms and I noticed how my left arm (I am right handed) is so much weaker than my right! It's funny how writing and carrying my bag on my right side has strengthened that arm because my right can keep going when my left is like no thanks, Mer.

All in all, after four sessions, I am definitely not a fitness guru, but I feel a lot more confident that I am not going to almost vomit on the trainer. I rotate between two guys with the same names, and I think they are getting to know that I need to take a little break between series so I don't fall over. I am hoping that with time, I just get stronger and they don't have to worry about that all. This is turning out to be a really good experience!

Fitness also incorporates eating. I am following the Weight Watchers point system (which is nearly impossible when in a wedding FYI) and eating a LOT of vegetables and some Suja juices. I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was so good! Have a healthy day!



1 comment:

  1. Good for you for sticking with it and being awesome!! I bet the soreness is well worth it :) I really need to start working out more often...I definitely fell off the bandwagon and NEED to hop back on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America