header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Monday, October 21, 2013

Music Monday

Griff's wedding was fantastic and I will promise to share more pics later. Here is a little teaser, which I thought was so artfully taken by one of the other bridesmaids.



I wanted to share a song with you all today that played a few times this weekend as we were driving like crazies to all of our wedding destinations. This isn't the actual video (I don't think its out yet) but I thought it was so cute! Enjoy:


 



  So let your heart sweetheart be your compass when you're lost and you should follow it wherever it may go. Have a good start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love that photo at the top, the lighting is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America