header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Influenster Mary Kay Vox Box

Hi everyone, and Happy Birthday to my Mama who is probably reading this. I wanted to share the great complementary beauty items I got from Influenster and Mary Kay last Friday. There's probably nothing I love more than beauty products that cost me zero dollas..holla!

In this Mary Kay Influenster Starlet On-The-Go Kit, I received:

Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in "I <3 Black"- usually $15.00

Creme Eye Color in "Violet Storm"- Usually $22.00

Creme Eye Color/ Concealer Brush- Usually $10.00

Lash Primer- Usually $15.00

True Dimensions Lip Stick in "Pink Cherie"- usually $18.00



So far, I reallllly love the mascara. I typically use the very black Maybelline one, but this extenuates my eye lashes like cray.

The eye color is also pretty baller. Purple shadows work for my eyes because they are brown. This color is a bit to shocking to wear during the day, but I wore it to an evening event I had this weekend and it looked fab, if I do say so myself.

I usually never wear lip stick unless I am doing a show. I am a Vaseline or shimmery gloss kind of gal. However, this bright pink lip stick feels very soft and doesn't get crusty or all over your mouth. It was a great shade, not too wacky for my taste, but it did come right off after I ate.

I haven't really tried the brush or lash prep because I usually don't use these products but I am definitely going to sometime soon.


Thanks to Mary Kay and Influenster for these complementary products. I am definitely more interested in buying from Mary Kay after trying these out (even if they are a bit pricier than my usual beauty buys).

Click on the Influenster/ Mary Kay links above if you're interested in getting free swag in the mail like I did. Have a well Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love those mary kay products ... especially the eyeshadow. Their mascara is the best. I would also highly recommend the eye makeup remover, along with the extra emolliant night cream. Those are probably by far my favorite products.
    My mom sells Mary Kay still if you ever need anything! She has an online website you can order from. Just go to marykay.com and search Mary Lagergren as a consultant if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America