header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Starbucks Christmas Cups HAVE ARRIVED!

   The time has come, my dear Nuggets, when the weather gets colder, people start shopping every day and my daily trips to Starbucks become happier than usual. That's right: Christmas cups have arrived! 

    I read on a Starbucks fan's twitter (@LifeofStarbucks) "If you close your eyes and click your Uggs three times you'll be transported to Starbucks". I loved it. 


    Why do girls love Starbucks, especially during Christmas cup time? Is it because it reminds us that the magical Christmas season has begun. Yup. Is it because we get to re-enjoy the delicious flavors of Gingerbread Lattes and Peppermint Mochas, that taste like York peppermint patties that warm your soul? Mmmhmm. Christmas cups bring hope of a beautiful beginning of the beautiful Christmas season.
Image retrieved from: http://www.writingfordesigners.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/starbucks-holiday.jpg

  

    Christmas and Hanukkah season (we aren't getting into my confused religious state today on this post;) is my favorite time of the whole year. I LOVE IT. I love the decorations, the lights and especially the music. I could probably listen to "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey on repeat for an entire day and be fine with it. I love getting gifts for people, and besides the scary women in the outdoor shopping mall by my apartment that needs extra police details because of fights over overpriced Yankee candles, everyone seems cheerier during this time.  All in all, Starbucks Christmas cup time bring the start of a hopeful, holy and beautiful time!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I am so happy to see that beautiful cup!!! I adore Christmas and I love Starbucks. I know where I am stopping on my way to work tomorrow morning :)

    sincerely,
    http://boardingtogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America