header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

These are a few of my Favorite Things...

Oy, nuggets its been quite a long few days. Lots of rehearsals this week and my stomach is not going along for the ride. To brighten my day, and maybe yours, I want to share some things that are so hot right now.




Image from: www.venturebeat.com
House of Cards: I just finished this Netflix original series. Oh Lord. Even though its fictional, I am now very skeptical about how our government goes about their business in Washington, D.C. This show has the perfect mix of drama, politics, scandal and conspiracy. Just watch it people!













Dust to Dust by The Civil Wars: You know those songs that just take your breath away? This one did it for me. It was the free one on the Starbucks app this week, if you get that. Listen to this fab song please!











Lilly Pulitzer Agenda: One of my friends got me this for my birthday. AMAZEBALLS. It goes from August 2013 to December 2014 and has a lot of different quotes, Lilly-esque pictures and of course, a calendar. I love this.
Image from: www.lillypulitzer.com





3 comments:

  1. I've seen the Lilly Pulitzer Agenda and want it so bad! The picture just reminded me how cute they look! Great Post :)

    xoxo, Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I need a new series to binge watch on Netflix :P Thanks for the tip!
    New follower here :)

    xo,
    -Allie @ LunaVida
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. House of Cards is the next series I'm starting....just have to finish Game of Thrones.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    $25 Simply Just Lovely Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America