header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Work It Out Like Kanye

I thought this image was very poignant. Today, I totally did not want to go to the gym. I was sore from yesterday's lifting sesh, kind of crabby (waa) and wanted a snack. But, I hauled my bootayy to the gym anyway and did a short workout. I even got to watch Rebel Wilson work the opening number of the MTV Movie Awards which I missed. I love that Australian nugget. After the gym, I felt more alert and good about myself. I guess today was some "thinspiration" to drag myself to the gym even if I am tired, because it made me feel better. Anddd, I got to see my fabulous friend T when I was pulling out. Hope everyone had a "well" Wednesday!





xoxo, Merica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America